To raise a support ticket:
- Log in to SIMPro and click Help on the Navigation bar.
- Click on Support tickets in the dropdown menu:
- Click on the green Create button to create a new ticket. You can also view your history of previously raised tickets on the Support Tickets page.
- When you click Create, a search bar will appear. You can search for the relevant issue for your ticket:
- If you do not find the answer to your question, click on Contact Us:
- You can then select the relevant issue from the provided menu.
- Complete the ticket form, answering all questions as prompted. You can also add optional attachments or a note to the message explaining the issue in more detail.
- Click Send to submit the ticket:
If you experience any issues using SIMPro, please contact us: email@example.com.
What should I include when raising a ticket?
When raising a ticket, please include as much detail as possible. The more information provided about the incident, the faster it can be resolved.
When reporting an incident, you must supply the following as a minimum:
- Example SIM numbers (ICCIDs), mobile numbers (MSISDNs) and IP addresses involved
- Full description of the incident experienced, including service affected, business impact and priority
- Postcode location and/or full address, including country
- Example dates and time
- Quantity of devices/SIMs impacted by the incident
- APN impacted by the incident
- Technical device details
- Historical information of the incident (if applicable).
Please ensure that basic checks have been undertaken and perform an initial diagnosis to understand the symptoms.